Monday, April 22, 2013

Buzz and Bumble Additional Layouts Workshop

Out of the new papers for the Spring/Summer catalog, the three that came out on top for me were Chantilly, Claire, and Buzz and Bumble.  I'm usually a really bright-color girl, but there is something that draws me to the Buzz and Bumble, too.  I especially loved the Workshop on the Go kit for that paper pack.  The antique seed pack and the flowers just sucked me right in.   I liked the page designs that were featured in the WotG kit, but I wanted more.  With the addition of just a few extra sheets of cardstock and a Wooden Mini Medley I was able to get the two featured layouts and three additional two page layouts from the kit.


Embellishments for these layouts were made using the stamp set that comes in the WotG, but could easily be replaced with the Buzz and Bumble My Stickease that compliments the paper pack.  After making the five 2-page layouts, I still had quite a bit of paper left to use in other projects.

The instructions, with cutting guide,  for these additional layouts are available with any purchase from the Buzz and Bumble line (WotG kit, paper pack, My Stickease, or Buzz and Bumble assortment).  After making a purchase, simply send me an email and I will send you the files (approximately 8 mb). Be sure to put "Buzz and Bumble Workshop" in the subject line.   When you make a purchase through my website, be sure to join the Mystery Hostess Gathering for a chance to receive $25 in hostess rewards.  For every $25 you spend, you will be entered into the drawing at the end of the month.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Scrapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment