Saturday, September 15, 2012

Many Mini Thanks

I think I just like saying that...many mini thanks.   I love mini cards.  I had made a few thank you notes to accompany my last gathering's  orders.  Everyone likes different things, so everyone got a different thank you card.  
This one was not so mini, but a thank you, nonetheless.  It was cut at 4" on the new Artiste cartridge.  It's the perfect size to hold a petite perks stamp set.


I cut the card on kraft cardstock.  The pumpkin stamp is from Fall Favorites, which is September's stamp of the month. I stamped it  on Colonial White cardstock and  I used our new alcohol markers in Autumn Terracotta, Olive, and Topiary to color in the pumpkins.  The frilly circle behind it is Olive cardstock, also cut from the Artiste cartridge, and the background is from our Flirty paper pack.


Here's another one using our Fall Favorites stamp set.  I just love these little pumpkins.  I stamped directly on my cardstock with Cocoa ink and again used my Autumn Terracotta and Olive markers. The thank you is from the Casual Expressions stamp set.   The strip on the left is our new burlap ribbon.  I cut it in half for this little card.  I topped it off with a strip of thin brown ribbon I had in my stash.

If you are doing cards with the new markers, I do recommend that you do all your coloring on a separate piece of cardstock and then adhere it to the card.  It does have some bleed through.  On these I made a little card face which allowed me to hide my ribbon ends, too, then attached it to my 3x3 card.

I still like our Stella paper pack.  Here's another one on kraft cardstock.  




Then last, but not least, the yellow butterfly. Such a simple card, but I liked the way it turned out.


Here's the same sentiment, but stamped in Slate.  The butterfly is from the It's Your Day double stamp set that is available until the end of this month for only $5 with qualifying order.  I stamped the butterfly on White Daisy cardstock with Buttercup ink.  The butterfly is a shade and base type stamp.  They have a smooth butterfly stamp and then one with the chevrons.  Using the same color ink you stamp the solid and then the chevron over it. I love the effect.  I wrapped it with some grey and white baker's twine and topped it off with two little sparkles.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment