Thursday, June 6, 2013

Congrats Graduates!

Tis that time of the year.  As usual, I'm a little behind.  Our high school graduates had commencement ceremonies last Friday.  And to all those who graduated....Woohoo! Congrats!  I still have gifts to deliver and of course, a card.   This year I thought I would take a card from the For Always Cardmaking Workshop  and adapt it to a somewhat personalized graduation card.


Recognize it?  This is the same design as one we make in the kit.  Only this time, I used our school colors and added some stamping from the Congrats Graduate stamp set.  This is a little Asize stamp set, which turned out to be quite handy.    Here's the inside.


I thought the two stamp sets worked out well.   Our Gypsy and Honey worked out perfectly for our school colors.  Instead of the ribbon that was originally in the card kit, I just used thin strips of the Honey color cardstock.  I used Brialliance Gold ink for the little stars and the string for the banners on the front of the card to give it just a little shimmer.  

That's it for tonight.  Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Super great cards! I love how you 'highlighted' the congrats on the first card!

    ReplyDelete