Sunday, July 4, 2021

Moonlit Conversations

Hello everyone! I thought I would make a quick post to share a card I made today.  This month's theme for the Lavinia Stamps Challenge is Midnight Magic.  I attempted to make it look like midnight, but I ended up with more like 8:00 PM...lol.  

 


I do however really love Rufus, the fox.  He is probably my favorite fox from Lavinia.  All stamps in this card are from Lavinia Stamps.  The background was made with Distress Oxide inks.  The images were stamped with Versafine Claire in Nocturne.  The rest of the coloring is a combination of dye inks used as watercolors, pencils, and pens.  Of course, you can't see the sparkle in the photo, except where I tried to make stars and used the sparkle pen.  They did not turn out as planned, of course those you can see..lol.

I'll be entering this card in a couple of challenges which I will list below.  Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges: 

Cute Card Thursday -  #390 Anything Goes 

Craft Challenge - Anything Goes - Critter Themed 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes 



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful ! ...thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week, Nelly dt x

    ReplyDelete