Sunday, July 4, 2021

June Cards

Hello everyone!  I can't believe it's already July!  Half of the year is gone already.  I haven't had much time to post, so I thought I would do a compilation post of the cards I did in June. All of these feature Lavinia Stamps.

 This one was using the colors from the Butterfly Reflections Ink Mood Board Instagram challenge color cues.  I personally challenged myself not to use any black ink.  The background is a blend of Distress Oxide Inks in Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemon, Peacock Feathers, and Salty Ocean.  The darkest ink is Versafine Claire in Twilight.  I used Prismacolor pencils to give some dimension to the fairies and butterflies. 

This one I made from a background I wasn't particularly happy with.  Funny how things work out, because I ended up liking it in this card. That is why I never throw one away.  It may not be what you intended, but it may work for something.  The moon was made using pan pastel in Titanium White. 

The next one uses a page from my Lavinia Dreamscape paper pad.  These backgrounds are so dreamy. I used Versafine Claire inks in Nocturne, Twilight, and Monarch on this one.   She really sparkles, but I can never get that to show in a photo. 


I did two more cards, which were adorable little gnomes from the Whimsy Stamp set Think Spring.  For some reason I can't get my photos to load, but you can check them out on my Instagram account- stacy_scraps. 

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment