Monday, February 17, 2014

Get Krafty

I've got just a quick post tonight.  I still have some Valentine's day cards to share with you.  This one is made using the Stampendous image Boots Kiddo.  I have made several cards with her.  I found one of the images I had stamped previously and colored her with my Prismacolor pencils. I love to color!


It just so happened that I had some scrap cardstock that matched perfectly. The sentiment is from the SSS  stamp set called Card Exchanging Friends.  It may not have been meant as a Valentine's Day set, but it worked for me.  I find myself using this set quite often.   

Because this little cutie is mounted on a kraft card base, I'm going to enter her in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Get Krafty. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I'll try to be back tomorrow with another card. Have a great week!



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Stacy, super cute image and so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete