Sunday, June 29, 2014

Chantilly Flashback

Quick post from me this Sunday morning.  I'm still slowly trudging along in the pageant book trying to get it up to date.  Here's a layout I did using the retired Chantilly paper pack and complements.  I only had one picture from that night and I had multiples of it.  Because it was so small,  I used it twice.  So, no you are not seeing double, nor have I lost my mind....this time :) 



This layout is of a very simple design.  I used the printed paisley/floral paper from Chantilly along with Outdoor Denim, Juniper, Cotton Candy and White Daisy.   The scalloped edge was made with our border punch.  I used the Uppercase and Lowercase Glamour alphabet stamp set for the title and stamped directly onto my base.  I used the Keyboard alpha for the year on the banner at the top.  All the other embellishments are from the Chantilly Complements.  I threw in a few sparkles here and there and that was it.

Now, I have my first pageant done, and all I lack is the last.  One book almost up to date.  I realized there are several other pages I have done recently that I haven't shared.  As soon as I can get those photographed, I'll be sure to share.

A quick reminder, tis the season for a new idea book!  I can't wait!  Our new idea book will go live on August 1st.  All of the papers that are listed in the current idea book will be gone.  Nothing will carry over this time.  Our new book is huge and will be for the entire year.  All of the papers in the new book will be brand new.  Not to speak of several new items like new markers, base and bling, embossing powders, tools and new sparkly things.  Be sure to check out my website by clicking here to see all the items that are retiring.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope to be back soon with some more layouts to share.  Have a great rest of your weekend!

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment: