This is another one of those pages that started out to be something totally different than it ended up. The patterned paper is a piece I had in my stash that just happened to have the right turquoisey (I'm sure it's a word :)) color in it. I matched that up with some Cotton Candy, Ruby, Crystal Blue, and Desert Sand cardstocks. I cut a bunch of flowers of varying size from the cardstock using the Artiste cartridge (page 32). The title was cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge. I must say that's probably my favorite all-around font for general use. The flourishes are from a Hero Arts die and the frame from Spellbinders. I added some sparkles to the flowers and that was it.
I went back and forth about the colors. I think it was the Desert Sand that was throwing me, but it was about an exact match in the other paper. All in all I think it worked. I have at least one more layout to do from this event and then that book will be caught up. It will the second album (out of probably 10..lol) I have caught up..yay!
That's it for me tonight. Thanks for stopping by. Happy hump day everyone!