Although I don't know of any red daisies, these were the colors that I had out. I love this little die. I ran it through my die cut machine and then kept it in tact when I got it out. That way I didn't have to be real particular in my coloring. I used SSS Khaki cardstock for my card face. I used my Versamark ink to stamp my wood grain background stamp from Hero Arts. After cutting my circle out of my card front, I attached my die cut flowers. I stamped my sentiment in SSS Khaki ink. The card front is attached using 3d foam tape to give it a little dimension. I didn't want too much going on with this card, but I felt it needed a little something, so it got a ribbon bow.
That's it for me today. The OCC class is wrapping up, but I still have lots of ideas for cards and images to use. I'm going to try to stay on the productive path. Thanks for stopping by!