Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Birthday Hogs and Kisses

Hello everyone!  Just a quick post from me tonight.  I thought I would share a birthday card I made for a friend using the Birthday Farm Animals stamp set from SSS.  This stamp set is adorable.  I have had it for a while, but am just now getting to use it.


I colored the little fellow with Copics and then used the coordinating die to cut him out.  The card base is one of a set I picked up from Michaels.  I usually cut my own, but these were on sale and thought I would give them a try.  There were some great colors.  The papers are from my stash.  I threw on some sequins and some glossy accents and called it good. 

The challenge over at SSS Wednesday Challenge Blog this week is Happy Birthday, so I'll be posting my card over there, too.    

Hope everyone had a lovely Easter.  That's it for me tonight.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable! Love that pig!!! AND... you just may want to check out the winner post today! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/six-winners/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling, Stacy! Love your rainbow background for this fun image! Thanks so much for helping us celebrate our birthday at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete