Saturday, May 16, 2015

My Birthday Girl

Hello everyone!  How crazy has May been? It's always hectic in May for us.  It's the end of school, banquets and ceremonies, dance rehearsals, testing, etc, and most importantly to us is my daughter's birthday.  I always try to make her a card.  This year it was plain and simple even though it was somewhat of a monumental birthday.  She's 15! Yikes!


The image is from Saturated Canary.  I just love these little darlings.  They are so fun to color, too.  I colored her up with my Copics.  The sentiment is from CTMH's stamp set, Joyful Birthday.  It's one of my go-to sets for the Happy Birthday sentiment.  She is stamped on CTMH White Daisy and mounted on a piece of purple cardstock from my stash.  Of course, I couldn't resist putting a little wink of stella on her bow and balloon and I threw in a few sequins for good measure.

 That's it for me today.   Happy Belated Birthday to my baby girl.  Watch out motorists, there's a new student driver in town!

 Thanks for stopping by!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment