Saturday, October 31, 2015

Pumpkin Patch Kid

Happy Halloween everyone!  I'm doing a little catch-up this weekend.  The end of this month certainly snuck up on me.  Where has this year gone?!?!  But in any case, back to the card business.  This month at Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge the image was from Gerda Steiner.


This is a 5x7 kraft card base.  I used the new Sangria paper from CTMH.  I really do love these colors.  I thought it went well with my little pumpkin boy.  I colored him with copics.  I also used the Fall Favorites (retired) stamp set from CTMH to stamp out a few leaves and acorns.  This was a very simple card.  I must admit, he was supposed to have clouds in the background, but my B0000 ran out of ink and no one local has it :(  But I still think he turned out cute. 

I'll be entering him into a few challenges, which I will list below, along with the supplies I used.  That's it for me tonight.  I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween!

Challenges: 
Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge
Inkspirational Challenge - Cute Halloween or pumpkin/owl 
Craft Your Passion Challenges - Anything goes #285
One Sweet Challenge - Use Fall colors
Digidesigns Challenge - Use a pumpkin
Inspiration Destination - Anything goes #57
Julia Spiri Challenge - Use something old (retired stamp)
Create and Inspire - Anything goes #32

Supplies:   
Image - Digi stamp by Gerda Steiner
Inks - Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock - Copic Xpress It; CTMH - Sangria, Sunset, Olive, Pomegranate
Copics - E000, 00, 11, R20, 85, 56, 59, YG95, 97, 99, Y28, 26, W0, 3, YR16, 18, 68, E31, 35, 37
Other - Kraft card base, May Arts twine, CTMH- wooden button, 3d foam tape, various adhesives

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous colouring and really like the button and leaves combo. Thanks for joining Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Stacy. Love the image and your colouring. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Inspiration Destination.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, ID Creative Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Autumn card Stacy! The image is adorable and so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! What a fun and festive scene! I really like the addition of the patterned paper with the button/twine detail. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! I used this image last month too. And, I have these same papers! Whoot! Thanks for joining us at Julia Spiri Challenge Blog. Julie, DT

    ReplyDelete