Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Penny and Petunia in Thistle

Hello everyone!  Short post tonight.  I have another Penny and Petunia card to share with you.  This one I colored with distress markers for a more water-colored look.  Simon Says Stamp is having a make your own background challenge this week, so that is what I did. 


This is a standard A2 horizontal side-fold card.  It's basically the same layout as my previous Petunia card.  For the patterned paper in the background, I used some good old White Daisy and ran it through the Bigkick with a Sizzix embossing folder called Flower Power.  I then used a dauber and some Thistle ink from CTMH and lightly rubbed over the flowers to make them look like patterned paper.  Sadly I didn't write down the names of the distress markers I used to color the stamp.  The sentiment is the one that comes with this stamp set.  I just think it's so sweet.   

I'll enter this little card into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

That's all for me tonight.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment