Thursday, March 11, 2021

CAS with Mr. Wallace

 Hello everyone!  I thought I would share a card I made with some Lavinia Stamps and a design featured on the CAS Colour and Sketches Challenge Blog.   I have seen so many pretty meadow scenes as Spring is almost here.  I had made a couple of cards featuring flowers, but this one included Mr. Wallace from the Wallace family stamp set.  I just thought these hedgehogs were adorable.  

I layered my Lavinia stencil over a scrap circle cut-out.  All the flowers were small stamps from Lavinia sets.  Mr. Wallace is from the Wallace family set and the butterfly is from the Butterfly set.  I used my dye inks from Close to My Heart.  The sentiment is from a CTMH set as well. 

I really liked the sketch and I think I may try this again with different stamps.  This card is going to a friend.  Hope she likes it. 

I'll be entering this card into a couple of challenges which I will list below.  Thanks for stopping by! 

Challenges:  

Lavinia Stamps Creative Challenge - Spring Blooms

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - A Bit O'Green

CAS Colour and Sketches - Challenge #410 

Digi Choosday Craft Challenge - Anything Goes 

18 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...this is soooo sweet!!! I adore that image and your soft stenciling. Thank you so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed that hedgehog is adorable. You created a lovely spring scene here with out adding bulk to the card, very impressive. All the details are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a charming little scene you created. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! This is so beautiful!! I love the way you color the hedgehog. Really great!! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! What a pretty scene! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have just discovered these Lavinia stamps and this one is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I fell in love with these stamps not too long ago myself. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. OMG your card is so beautiful and lovely ... fantastic art, the scene is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I love everything about it and congratulations for being selected a weekly winner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cette carte est vraiment magnifique.
    Waouh ! quel beau coloriage.
    MaryannG

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete