Sunday, August 16, 2020

Orange and Lemon

 Hello everyone!  Just a quick post to share with you a note card I made using my new Lavinia stamp, Giselle, that I got in my last haul from Lavinia World Store.   Just something about this little fairy that drew me to her.  She's very different.  The challenge over at Lavinia Stamps Monthly Creative Challenge was "Orange and Lemon."  So Giselle got adorned in yellow and orange.  I used the Honeysuckle stamp to make the background.   Lavinia World Store also has a bi-weekly challenge, as well. I'll be entering here there, too.


I stamped the background with onto some yellow cardstock and then used my CTMH ink in Sunset to kind of burnish the edges.  She is colored with Copics.  I tossed in some punched flowers and some black ribbon from my stash.  

 I also had made another card in yellows and oranges using the Stargazing stamp from Lavinia Stamps.  I used the Tree Branch stamp and the leaves from the Fairy Door set to make a tree for them to sit by.  Instead of gazing at the stars they are watching the sun rise.  At first, I thought sunset, but I really think it's sunrise.  

 

I used distress oxide inks for the background in Squeezed Lemonade and Abandoned Coral.  The hills were made with Versafine Claire in Green Oasis.  It was a very simple card and fun to make.  I just love these little fairies. 

That's all for me for now.  I have a couple of cards I am finishing up and I'll try to be sure to post.  Until next time, stay safe and stay creative!  Thanks for stopping by!

 

Challenges: 

Lavinia World Challenges #33

Lavinia Stamps Creative Challenge - Orange and Lemon


9 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are gorgeous! I love the Orange and Lemon theme on your first card and that peachy glow of the sky on your second card! Thanks for sharing these beauties with us at Lavinia World Challenge #33!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are gorgeous. Love the background and flowers for your Giselle. The scene and colors for your Stargazing stamp is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I love both of your cards also! They are so pretty, Stacy! Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
    Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your cards are so pretty I really love the clean and simple feel of the top on just eye catching! Thanks for joining us at Lavainia challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super project, thank you for sharing it with us at Lavinia World https://laviniaworldchallenges.blogspot.com/

    Ania DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb card! Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World. Vicki

    ReplyDelete