Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Honeysuckle and Bees

Hello everyone!  Just dropping in with to share a card I made with some new stamps I got from Lavinia World.  This is Honeysuckle and the mini Bee stamp.  I felt like doing a little coloring.  I'm still following the "Orange and Lemon" theme over at the Lavinia Stamps Challenge Blog.  I love honeysuckle.  It has always grown in my backyard and during the summer is usually full of bees. 


This ended up a 6x6 side-fold card.  I stamped my honeysuckle in Memento Tuxedo Black and then colored it with my Copics.  I totally forgot what I was doing and stamped my bees in Versafine Claire Nocturne, so they are colored with my Prismacolor pencils.  

That's it for me today.  Hope everyone is staying safe.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment