Friday, August 21, 2020

Pippin and Butterflies

Hello everyone!  I thought I would share a card I made for a friend.  She wanted a card for her sister who's child was going off to college.  I have always liked the sentiment and have to remind myself of it often in these ever-changing times.  


I blended Distress Oxide Inks in Squeezed Lemonade, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, and Chipped Sapphire for the sky.  The grass was inked with Versafine Claire in Rain Forest and Green Oasis. The little rabbit is a mini from Lavinia Stamps named, Pippin.  He is adorable.  The Meadow Mushrooms, mini mushrooms and butterflies are also Lavinia Stamps. 

This is a standard A2 sized side-fold card made from black #110 cardstock. The inside sentiment I typed out on my computer.  I stamped my meadow flowers and butterflies and then brushed in a hint of color with my inks.  

I'll be entering this in the Lavinia World Challenge #33.   If you haven't checked out Lavinia World, you should.  They have some awesome stamps and inks, among other things, and they have a bi-weekly challenge.  

That's it for me today.  Hope you are on your way to having a wonderful weekend.  Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time, stay safe and stay creative! 



7 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous. I love Lavinia stamps and you just rocked these. Your friend will LOVE this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, i love your card and what a perfect sentiment! Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
    Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sentiment on your card, it is one of my favorites! The scene you created is so peaceful and I love the color of the sky! Thank you for sharing this beauty with us at Lavinia World Challenge #33!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love everything about this and the sentiment is just perfect! Your color choices are awesome! Thanks for joining us at Lavinia World challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super project, thank you for sharing it with us at Lavinia World https://laviniaworldchallenges.blogspot.com/

    Ania DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the colors. Thanks for sharing at Lavinia World Challenges.

    ReplyDelete