Friday, March 30, 2012

Pemberley

Pemberley

I'm loving this Pemberly paper pack.  I just finished a page of my daughter using the papers and the accompanying My Stickease assortment.  I used the Sampler - Pieced (10d) recipe from the Reflections- Scrapbook Program book and plugged in my pictures and paper choice and Voila! an adorable page.


You can't really see in the picture, but on the embellishments, I used the liquid glass on the detail in the butterfly's wings and in the center of the flowers. I also added a few of the bitty opaques pearls to the larger flower, just for a little bit of fancy.

If you are interested in creating a page like this of your own, everything used in this layout can be found in the Spring/Summer Idea Book for 2012. 

I just got through with another page done in Pemberley with a splash of red.  I couldn't help it, I love the paper.  As you can tell, I'm doing a little backscrapping as I like to call it.  


They grow so fast :) The red doesn't come with the Pemberley pack, but I thought it needed it on this page.  The rope is a stamp from the stamp set that comes with the WOTG kit.  I used some random punches and the brown heart from the stickease assortment.  I embossed my little scalloped circle at the bottom, just for fun.  You can't really tell from the photo but I used 3d foam squares to lift the heart, medallion, and the title off the page, just for some depth.  Very simple page, but I think it shows off my li'l cowgirl. 

Check back soon and see what's new.  I hope to be posting more layouts as I get them uploaded. 

Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. Stacy, your layout is wonderrful. I love Pemberly! The colors are so versatile.
    Good luck with your blog! I am your first follower!

    ReplyDelete