Some of the new and exciting things they announced:
- the new Cricut Artiste Collection (Click here to get a peek at the images on the cartridge. It may take a minute to load because there are so MANY!)
- the new slimmed down color pallet with six new colors
- the new alcohol ink markers
- the new mini pigment ink pad collections
- eight new paper packs and their Workshops on the Go
- two card Workshops on the Go
- three home decor Workshops on the Go
- no more membership fees for StudioJ and the introduction of the Express Collection
- new organizers for accessories, blocks and more
- the introduction of a new consultant kit for only $49
Those are just a few of the highlights. The new book is filled to the brim with wonderful new artwork and products. CTMH continues to provide something for everyone. And with the new consultant sign up at only $49, it would be a great time to join the CTMH family. If you want to learn more about joining just click here or contact me for more information. If you would like to have a home gathering and earn some free goodies, just drop me a line.
We only have a couple of more weeks to order from the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book before the new book goes live. Don't forget to take advantage of the free Perfect Pair campaign and the Stamp of the Month. Remember, the four paper packs retiring are Lucy, Superhero, Footloose, and Cruisin'. Stock up while you can!
As soon as I get my hands on the new products, I'll be posting my creations here. I can't wait! Be sure to stop back by and see what's new. Thanks for stopping in.