The pages were cut from Avonlea B&T, Whisper, and Sweet Leaf. The letters are from the Irresistible Houndstooth Alphas. These letters are the perfect size for just about everything. The rose was cut from the Artiste cricut cartridge. The glittery strip is our new Silver Shimmer Trim aka glitter tape :) This stuff is great. It is adhesive backed. You can't really tell here because my lighting is horrible, but I took a dauber and used chocolate ink and daubed over that glitter tape just to soften it some. It worked.
All sprinkled throughout my little album are little sparkles and flowers from the new Floret Paper Shapes.
I used stamps from the Love Blooms, Family Love, and Bonjour stamp sets. When I got through decorating it all, which really didn't take long at all, I just used some metal rings to keep them all together. The original instructions showed using our new Slate Satin Polka Dot Ribbon, which is gorgeous, but apparently they are much more talented than I because I couldn't get it through the holes..lol. The rings made it easier to turn the pages. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
All in all, this was a fun project and one I will definitely do again. It's something I could see my daughter and I doing on a Saturday afternoon. Using the dimensional elements would probably be ideal and perhaps last longer, but you can do it without it. There's more pages and a different mini album on the Artiste cartridge, too. I can't wait to try it now.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope to have more posted soon.