Sunday, January 26, 2014

Love You Sew Much - SSS January Card Kit

I'm finally getting around to posting this card.  Last week was a terribly busy week.  We got new product in from Close to My Heart for the upcoming Spring/Summer Idea book, which goes live on February 1.  We had an open house last Friday, so  I'll be posting some of the stuff I created from the new paper packs in the near future.  Be sure to check back soon. But for now, I have another card from the Simon Says Stamp January card kit.

This stamp set in the kit, not only has my cute little alien friend, but this neat stitched sentiment and the stitched line border.  The stamp set is called Loved and I just love it :)


This is a standard sized top fold card cut from Bazzil Marshmallow cardstock.   The patterned paper is from the kit.   I stamped the sentiment and the stitching around the outside of the card in Whisper ink.  The little heart is stamped in Hollyhock.  

The card turned out very soft, sweet, and simple.  I was pleased with it. With Valentine's day coming up, I hope to get a few more cards done this upcoming week.  Along with the gazillion other things I want to do..lol.  

I almost forgot this little scalloped card.  It came in the kit as well. It is 3"x4".  I used the same sentiment and border as above, but stamped it in black. The little heart is stamped in Hollyhock.  A little bit of black and white baker's twine finished it off.  This little card would be great used accompanying a gift. 



That's it for me tonight.   Thanks for stopping by!    

1 comment:

  1. This adorable! I'll be lifting this, I'll be sure to link back to you when I do!

    ReplyDelete