Saturday, July 18, 2020

New Found Love

Hello everyone!  I'm back to share a few more of the cards I had made with my Lavinia Stamps.  Most of these were posted originally on Instagram.  Feel free to follow me there @Stacy_Scraps.  Instagram is something else new to me.  I'm still learning!

This is Freya and her little mushrooms stamped in Versafine Claire Nocturne.    This background was just Distress Inks Fossilized Amber, Salty Ocean, Picked Raspberry, and Versafine Claire in Rain Forest.  The random wildflowers are from a set I ordered from Amazon from Kwan.  They have been invaluable fillers.  You will see them repeatedly. .


This is Freya and Fairy Thistles, with random wildflowers. 


These are Fairy Thistles and the small set of three Dancing Fairies, along with random wildflowers.  This background I used a brayer and a gel press with Distress Oxide inks and then splattered with Distress Inks.  Something else new I have been playing with, a gel press.  Definitely a learning curve on that one.



That's it for now.  I'll try to post more regularly.  Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time, stay safe and stay creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment