Monday, April 5, 2021

Meadow Mushrooms

 Hello everyone!  This month the Creative Challenge at Lavinia Stamps is Mushroom Magic.  I created a card using several mushroom stamps from Lavinia along with the Bluebell stamp and Twisted Vine.  Of course, I had to add something with wings, so Dragonfly made a cameo as well. 


This background was made on the gel press with a combination of Distress Oxides and Brushos. Everything else is stamped in Versafine Claire inks.  I used my Prismacolor pencils to add some dimension.  Once again, what you can't see in this picture is the glittery shimmer of the Sakura gelly roll pen I used for highlights and dots.  I tried to capture it in the picture below.  Please forgive my poor lighting.


I will be entering this card in a couple of challenges which I will list below.  Thanks for stopping by! 


Challenges: 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Lavinia Stamps Creative Challenge - Mushroom Magic  

Fairy Stamper Hugs Facebook Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment