Monday, April 5, 2021

Small Dwellings by the Lake

Hello everyone!  I wanted to share a card I made after watching a video demonstration from Tracey Dutton at Lavinia Stamps.  I loved the color and composition of her card and tried to recreate one for myself.  I didn't have the exact stamps or colors, but I got as close as I could. 


This is a slimline card that fits into a standard #10 envelope.  The background is a blend of distress oxide inks.  The rest is a combination of Versafine Claire inks and CTMH dye inks.  I used some Inktense pencils for the reflection.  What you can't see here are the dots of the Signo gold glitter pen. I can never capture the shimmer in my pictures. 

I'll be entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge which is anything goes this week. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment