Monday, August 10, 2015

Love You to the Moon and Back

Hello everyone!  Just a quick post to share with you a card I made for the second part of Sweet Pea Stamps Progressive Challenge on Facebook.  Previously, I had posted a card made with Conie Fong's Bella.  That was for the first part of the challenge, then they pick an image for you to use on the second part.  This month it's Courtney Mcansh's To the Moon and Back. 




I made this into a 5x7 card.  I printed the image on CTMH White Daisy cardstock and used the same for my front panel.  I printed it a second time on regular paper so I could cut it and use it as a guide to cut my masking paper.  After I got it masked then I used some inks with my trusty little dauber and created my backgrounds.  I colored my image with my Copics and then coated it with Wink of Stella.  After I put my stars on, I decided to put a sentiment in the lower right corner.  I stamped my sentiment in versamark and then heat embossed it with super fine silver embossing powder.  You can't see it well in the picture above.  Below is a better look at the detail from another angle. 


At first, I was uncertain of what to do exactly with this image.  It was a little out of my wheelhouse, but I really like the way it turned out.  I have always loved the saying, as well.   

If you get the chance,  stop by Sweet Pea Stamps Friends and Fans Facebook page and join up.  You will be able to see all the lovely artwork and enter their challenges. I'll be posting this one there and on a few other challenges, which I will list below, along with the supplies I used to make it.  

That's it for me tonight.  Thanks for stopping by!     

Challenges: 

 The Outlawz Challenge - Twisted Thursday - Anything goes with a twist of fantasy

Supplies: 
Paper - CTMH White Daisy; Recollections Christmas Foil Paper/Silver
Inks - CTMH - Moonstruck (retired), Gypsy; Ranger Distress Ink - Broken China
Copics - BV0000, 01, 11, V20, B12, 26, 14, C0, C1, Y00, 11, Bg10, 11, 13
Other - SSS-Holiday Shapes Die; We R Memory Keepers- Circles Nesting Dies; Wink of Stella; Fun foam; CTMH- Liquid Glass; Ranger Super Fine Detail Silver embossing powder








1 comment:

  1. Very lovely this bleu colour is great.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Hope we see you again and good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete