Saturday, August 29, 2015

Bella's Roses

Hello everyone!  Just a quick post from me tonight to share a card I made using another one of Conie Fong's adorable images, Dozen Roses.   I can only assume that this is the same little bear named Bella from an earlier post called Bella's Heart.  This image is available at SweetPeaStamps.com as a digital stamp, although I used the rubber stamp version.



Bella with the heart I had colored with Copics, this little cutie I colored with distress markers.  She is probably the best example of my experience with distress markers..lol.  I love the way she turned out.   She's kind of a bigger image (which I love for coloring) so I went with a 6x6 card size.   I'll be sure to list all the supplies below. 

Sweet Pea Stamps has a facebook fan page that has a progressive challenge.  Their newest one is about a week in.  I'll be adding this card over there and a couple of more challenges which I will list below.  

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges: 

DigiDesigns Challenge Blog - Include a sentiment
Stamp and Create - One for the girls
Not Just Cards - Anything goes

Supplies: 

Stamps - Conie Fong's Dozen Roses; CTMH - Framed stamp set
Cardstock - Distress Watercolor Paper, CTMH - Blush, Olive, White Daisy; Basic Grey - True Love 6x6 chevron paper
Inks - Stazon- black; CTMH - black; Ranger - Distress Watercolor Markers
Dies - Elizabeth Craft - Curvy Leaves
Other -  CTMH - ribbon (retired), Recollections - roses; pearls from my stash, various adhesives

 
 

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this week, hope to see you again soon
    Hugs Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card- the layers are just wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous and such an adorable bear card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love your card - it's gorgeous! I saw it where you had added it to the Link-up Student Gallery for the latest Online Card Class - and just HAD to stop by to say how much I love your card.

    Jocelyn x
    Instead of Ironing Blogspot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jocelyn. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete