I still used the same layout and paper kit, much like I did with layout #2. I just changed it up a bit. Here's how our assignment started out:
Pattern: Portrait Collection
- Adding a photo mat behind your photo using a journaling box
- Using letter as embellishments
- Adding "tabs" of cardstock with journaling boxes
- Creating a title using several journaling boxes
- Using a My Stickease image to make a border
The beauty of Studio J is you can be creative as you want to be or not. When you pick out your kit and pattern drop your photos in, you can go strictly by the suggested patterns and embellishments and your pages will be just as lovely. But it does give you some freedom to customize to suit your style.
Thanks for stopping by. Come check out another layout tomorrow. Happy Scrapping!