Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Quick Thanks

I had a few moments today, so I actually got a few cards made.  Here's the first one.  It's a very simple thank you card.


I love the new background stamps in the upcoming 2013 Spring/Summer catalog.  Both sets of these stamps have three backgrounds each and  they are long, instead of square.  They are perfect for making cards.   I was able to stamp this background once to make this card.  No more trying to line everything up to stamp across a card..woohoo!  This one above is the chevron print from the set In the Background (D1540) which will be available February 1st.   I simply stamped the background then cut along the design.  I used strips of Lagoon, Cranberry, and Honey cardstock for some color.  Then stamped my sentiment from the A Little Everything (retired) set.  I mounted it on some black cardstock and attached it with some 3d foam tape.  Very simple and to the point.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hopefully, I will get the rest of the cards posted soon.   Have a great rest of the weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment