Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy Anniversary


The La Belle Vie paper pack is one of the featured  paper packs in the Autumn/Winter 2012 idea book from Close to My Heart.  But alas, nothing gold can stay.  I love this paper pack, but it will be retired at the end of this month.    I have some friends that are having a wedding anniversary tomorrow.  I thought this paper would suit that occasion well.  


I have been waiting for an opportunity to use the Bonjour stamp set.  The Joyeux Anniversaire sentiment is just what I needed.  I used Smokey Plum cardstock  for the back of the card, which is a scalloped square cut from the Art Philosophy cricut cartridge.  The back piece is cut at 5.25" square. (I had 5.5" square envelopes) The card itself is Colonial White cardstock cut to fold to a 4.25" square then attached to the larger scalloped square.  I think it makes for an interesting effect.   I used a scalloped border punch to make the scallop on the band.  The pink strip is La Belle Vie Pink cardstock (which is only found in the La Belle Vie paper pack).  The oval is a Cricut cut.  You can't really tell from the photo, but I used some Bitty Sparkles on the sentiment to add some dainty bling.  

All in all, I liked the way it turned out.  This paper really doesn't need much embellishing,  it's so pretty just by itself.   The recipient loved it, and that's what counts.  

This paper pack is only available through the end of this month and I'm sure it will be only while supplies last.  They have already sold out of the My Stickease that goes along with this pack.  If you would like to order this paper pack or any other CTMH products, you can visit my website, or contact me.  Don't forget, with a $35  qualifying purchase,  you can also get your Whooo's Your Valentine Kit for only $10.  That, too, is only through the end of January. 

I have a couple of layouts I did using the La Belle Vie papers that I hope to have posted soon.  Thanks for stopping by.  

***Happy Anniversary Ms. Barbara!!***

No comments:

Post a Comment