Friday, July 12, 2013

Live for Adventure

Here's another page of my convention album.  This one was "Live for Adventure."  It showcased my daughter's birthday trip to Disney World.  It amazes me the rides she will ride.  She won't try a new vegetable, but if it turns you upside down, backwards and makes you feel like you are going to die, she's first in line.




I used some Tommy and retired Fanfare papers on kraft bases for this layout.  I went through my mini medleys and used brads and accents from Honey and Outdoor Denim.  I used the wooden trinket shapes all over the page.  These little things are so neat.  They are color ready, but I just left them natural on this page.  The stars and arrows all came from the same collection with many more shapes in there.  I used the mesh stamp from the Universal Background set for the letters and some of the accent paper pieces.   I cut the letters from the Artiste Cricut cartridge, stamped them, and then used some 3d foam tape for a little dimension.  


I wanted patterned paper on the right page, but it was already so busy.  I found the Fanfare paper and thought I could make that work.  It didn't have any yellow in it so I used the Honey pigment ink (coincidentally from the Adventure collection) and my little star stamp and stamped over the white stars on the paper to kind of tie it in.   


That's it for tonight. I'll try to get the dance page up tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment