Thursday, July 11, 2013

Summer Card Camp 2

Online Card Classes has another class going on right now.  It's Summer Card Camp 2.  I didn't take the first class, but I didn't want to miss my chance at this one.  This week the color combo was a blue, green, pinkish redish color and a yellowish orangish color (those are the technical terms by the way:))  I used Closed to My Heart ink colors in Crystal Blue, Sweetleaf, Smoothie, and Honey or Buttercup.

The first card I used some of our new stamps that will be available on August 1st called One-Way Borders.  I love this stamp set. I used it to make the little arrow designs.  The flowers were from the Viva stamp set we got at convention.  


I used the new Happy Autumn stamp set for the flowers on this card.  I used my daubers to color directly on my stamps before stamping.  It gives a softer more muted effect.  I fussy cut them and the sentiment which is from Casual Expressions.   Added a few bitty opaques and that was it. 


These two came together fairly quickly.  You can't really see any of the detail of the second card in the picture, but I embossed the card front in a trellis design.  The banner is in the same color, White Daisy, but smooth.  I really liked the effect of the white on white. 

Thanks for stopping by!  



1 comment: