Saturday, September 7, 2013

Laughing Lola Birthday

Happy weekend everyone!  I just thought I would do a quick post this morning and share with you a card I made using the Laughing Lola paper.  I absolutely love the colors in this paper pack.  It does have exclusive colors like Laughing Lola Gold and Laughing Lola Purple, but there are some standard colors that go well with it, too.


Here I used Gypsy, Lagoon, Black, and White Daisy.   I cut the flower from the Art Philosophy cartridge in different sizes and colors and layered them.  The banner was also a cut from Art Philosophy.  I used the Card Chatter Birthday stamp set.  The gem in the middle of the flower is from the Laughing Lola Assortment.  There's a little Black Hemp and Black Shimmer Trim thrown in there, too.  

This is one of the four cards we will be making at the card workshop coming up next weekend. For more information on any of the products I used, feel free to contact me or stop by my website

Don't forget to take advantage of the National Stamping Month campaign from Close to My Heart.  You can purchase the You Are My Happy stamp collection for only $10 with a $50 qualifying purchase.  That's three full size stamp sets for only $10! The set is only available through the end of this month, so be sure to get yours now! 



Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment