Saturday, September 14, 2013

Thoughtful Fall Cards with Huntington

Huntington is one of the new paper packs in the Autumn/Winter catalog from Close to My Heart.  It is a perfect fall paper pack. I love the colors.  The more I see of this paper the more I like it.  I designed these two cards to create at an upcoming card workshop. 

I used Olive, Autumn Terracotta, and Barn Red inks and daubed them on the stamp to create the flowers.  They are from the Happy Autumn stamp set.   


I carried the stamped image over onto the inside of the card as well.  


Supplies used: 
        Cardstock:   Colonial White, Olive, Kraft, Barn Red, Huntington B&T
        Inks:  Autumn Terracotta, Olive, Barn Red
Stamp Set:    Happy Autumn, A Friend Like You
        Cricut cartridge:  Art Philosophy

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Happy Scrapping!




No comments:

Post a Comment