Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Petite Perks Mini Cards

I went on a mini cardmaking binge!  I couldn't help myself.  After making the little "thank you" card for my workshop, I went a little overboard on the minis.  If any of you have hosted a Close to My Heart gathering, you may have been given a Petite Perks stamp set.  For those who are not familiar, these are little stamp sets frequently given to the hostesses as a thank you for having the gathering.  I have accumulated several of these over the past couple of years as a consultant.  I realized that I had not made any cards with these stamps sets.  For all of you hostesses that have received these mini stamps and thought, "How cute.  What can I do with these?"  Here's your answer :)

 
 
This was a set I used for a hostess gift.  I included the Petite Perks stamp set with a set of four mini cards.  This set was called Nature's Delight.  It has the little owl, a leaf (stamped on the far left card), a butterfly, and a Christmas tree.  
 
 
Most all of my mini cards are made with scraps of paper leftover from previous projects.  The background of the cards above were stamped with Topiary and Cranberry.  I used our alcohol markers to color in the trees.  I have added some sparkles here and there.
 
Another set  was Critter Expressions.  I thought these little fellows were dog gone adorable.
 
 
 
The last set was from a petite set that didn't have a name, just number.  It had a heart, a bee, and a butterfly and the sentiment "thanks so very much."
 

 
I just had a good time with these.  Some I colored with markers, others I used pencils. I used a journaling pen and did all the borders by hand.  I thought it added a little bit of whimsy. 
 
That's my show and tell for the evening.  For all of you that have a collection of Petite Perks, bust them out and make some minis!  The newest set is "A Touch of Fall."  That will be next on my list to make.  I'll be sure to share them with you when I am done. 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Scrapping!  

 



No comments:

Post a Comment