Thursday, October 24, 2013

Frosted with Washi

I can see that the stamp set from the Frosted cardmaking workshop on the go is going to be one of my favorites for the season.   I still have several sets I haven't played in yet, but I'm working on it! Something else from the new mini catalog that I am really liking is the new washi tape.  We have two sets that have three tapes each.  The card below was made with the silver tape from the sparkle and shine set.  


This is another very simple card, except this one has a few layers.  The cardstock is Ruby and Juniper.  The sentiment is from the Frosted cardmaking wotg and stamped in Ruby ink.  Although, it may be a little hard to tell from the photo, the second layer is White Daisy cardstock which I covered with strips of the silver washi tape from the sparkle and shine pack.  This silver washi is perfect to add that soft sparkle to cards and pages.  The button and the twine are from the Ruby mini medley collection. 

That's it for tonight.  I got to play with my the little polar bear stamp set and I'll be posting those next. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment