Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sunflower Congrats

As I was about to post these cards I saw where I had a post on October 9, 2012, called More Sunflower Cards.  Hmm..I'm not sure what it is about October and sunflowers, but here's some more sunflower cards..lol.

We have a wedding in the family coming up and they are using sunflowers in the wedding.  When I heard that, I thought, Oh..I have sunflowers!  Naturally, I wanted to make a card.  I had stamped several sunflower images in hopes that somewhere amidst my indecisiveness I might could come up with one card I wanted to give.



The patterned paper is actually White Daisy cardstock and I not so randomly stamped Sunny Yellow, Desert Sand, and Black ink to form sort of a plaid design. The sunflower is from a retired stamp of the month set from last year, Friendship Bouquet.  I colored the flowers with copics.  I also went over the petals with my new found love,  the Wink of Stella glitter brush.  It adds just enough shimmer to get a little sparkle without being overpowering.  I really like it.   Here's a closer look at the cards.  You can barely see it with my lighting. 


The card above is a 5x7 and the one below is a standard card base from CTMH. 


This card is a standard size, but top fold cut from White Daisy cardstock. 


This little mini was cut from leftovers, of course.  I always try to use up all my scraps from a project. All my sunflowers were a little big for this little card, so he got a butterfly instead. 


That's all the sunflowers for now.   Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I always enjoy seeing your crisp, clean look. :)

    ReplyDelete