Tuesday, October 29, 2013

SSS October Thank You Card

Just a quick post today.  I wanted to share a card I created from the Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit.  Per usual, I am just now able to play in my October kit and November's has already arrived..lol.


This is a  standard sized top fold card.  All the papers and stamps are from the kit and the inks are from Close to My Heart.  I used my dauber and some Crystal Blue ink and lightly daubed my background around some die cut clouds.  I stamped the tree in Cocoa ink and the leaves in Autumn Terracotta and Goldrush.  I used my Wink of Stella glitter brush and lightly brushed over the leaves.  It may be hard to tell from photo, but it was just enough glitter to add some interest.  The sentiment was also from stamp set in the kit.  I masked off some of the words so I could just get the 'thank you' stamped at the bottom and then came back and stamped in the line. It's a very simple card in nature and was fun to make.

Thanks for stopping by!

  


No comments:

Post a Comment