Sunday, April 7, 2013

Grateful for Your Friendship

Here's another card I put together from the April Simon Says Stamp card kit.  It started out to be something totally different and just kind of evolved into this card.  I had originally cut the window for another sentiment, but it was too small, so I just had fun with it.  The stamp set is Happy Every Day by SSS.


The paper is from Fancy Pants and the strip at the bottom is the washi tape that came with the kit. The hearts are 3 dimensional elements from Close to My Heart.  I used Honey, Juniper, and Black CTMH inks to decorate them using the little stamps from the kit.  I finished it off with a bow tied from the neutrals collection of baker's twine from CTMH.  

I thought it turned out kind of fun and light.  It was quick and easy to put together.   I loved playing with all the patterns. 

Thanks for stopping by.   Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Love the sentiment circled in the opening. Great design.

    ReplyDelete