Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pun Fun Cards

I had seen a set of cards created by Karen Day featuring the Puns of Praise stamp set and instantly fell in love.  I don't have that set....yet :)  But, I did remember that I had Pun Fun.   It's a set of  six cute little line images and, well, puns. These cards are of simple design and bold color, two things I really like.


I colored my images with copics.  I used Sunny Yellow ink to stamp my design from the In the Background stamp set.   I used a fine tip black marker to make my faux stitching. I mounted my images on Black and Sunny Yellow cardstock and adhered them with 3d foam tape.  I added some Baker's Twine and a button.  That was it.   I can't wait to try some of the other images in the set.   

Speaking of buttons, this week at Heart2Heart Challenge Blog the challenge is "Button Up."   These little jewels have a button on them so I'll enter them over there, too.  I missed the Pun Fun challenge week, but I do have buttons!   If you haven't stopped by H2H, you should check them out.  There is always tons of beautiful work to inspire you. 

I have a few more goodies I have made this past week.  As soon as I can get them photographed and uploaded I'll be sharing them with you, so check back soon.    Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Scrapping!

5 comments:

  1. Stacy, these cards are really great. The yellow adds a nice pop of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! Yellow is my favorite color because it's so cheery! Thanks for playing along with H2H this week and welcome to the CTMH family! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards! Love them both and they both make me happy. :) Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart. :)

    ReplyDelete