Monday, April 8, 2013

Playing with Claire

Claire is one of the featured paper packs in this Spring/Summer Idea book.  And it's one of my favorites.  I haven't gotten to play with it as much as I wanted.  Although, I did manage to put together a really simple layout and a card. The layout was based on an old sketch by Inspired Blueprints.



I didn't do as much with this layout as I wanted, but I don't want to make it too specific before I choose my pictures.  What I was really tickled with was the card.  I used the same design from a previous card, which was a take on a Kistina Werner card, only this time everything is Close to My Heart. 


Super simple design and very little paper.  So, it's perfect for scraps.  The sentiment is from the Words of Comfort stamp set, stamped in Outdoor Denim ink.  I punched out three different sized hearts from the cardstock in the pack and used Liquid Glass on the smallest one. (Just because I think something should shine or sparkle or something :))  I used my score board to emboss some lines in between my papers and rounded the corners. 

That's it for tonight, but have no fear, I'm not through with Claire.  I'm not sure what I want to do with it next, but I really love the colors.  Thanks for stopping by. 

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment