Sunday, April 12, 2020

Colorful Circles - Spring Card Camp Day 2

Happy Easter everyone! It's day 2 at OCC's Spring Card Camp. Today was all about blending color and stamping to make two card fronts from one stamping session.   Of course, my cards are nothing like the example, but this is my take on it. 


I used a BoBunny stamp set called Circular Textures. I love making backgrounds with this stamp set. I used my dye inks from CTMH. I am probably the only crafter out there that doesn't own any distress oxide inks..lol.  I will one day!

I can't wait to see what tomorrow's class is all about.   I hope everyone had a safe and happy Easter.

Until next time....stay home, stay safe, and stay creative!

4 comments:

  1. These are great! I have a weakness for stamps that relate to geometry (math teacher, here). I especially like the font on that happy birthday stamp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That Birthday Wishes sentiment is from a Dragonfly stamp set I got from Amazon. I used the dragonfly on a card I had made previously. Glad you liked it and thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Hi Stacy! Your cards are beautiful and I love your pretty color blends!

    ReplyDelete