Thursday, July 16, 2020

For the Love of Fairies!

Hello everyone!  It's been a while since I posted.  The card classes are over and I now have a stockpile of wonderful greeting cards to send to friends and family.  Love those classes.  While in class I started following some folks on Instagram which exposed me to Lavinia Stamps.  How have I survived without these?  This is a new style for me, but I have so enjoyed it.

I found a store in the US that has a huge selection of these stamps, Lavinia World .  They also have a blog with challenges and a very active Facebook group.  There is all kinds of inspiration to be had on these pages.

I recently entered a card in their Facebook challenge and received an honorable mention.  This is the card...




I stamped these images in Versafine Clair Nocturne on a background I created using distress oxide inks in Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean, and Wilted Violet.  I used SSS White Pigment Ink to stencil on the moon.  I added, which you cannot see from this photos, sparkles with my Gellyroll stardust pen by Sakura.  Love these pens!

I have made several cards with my new stamps and my experimental backgrounds.  I never throw any of them away.  You just never know what you can turn them into!

If you get a chance, go check out Lavinia World, their blog, and facebook page.  You will not be disappointed.  

I'll be back with more later.  Until then,  stay safe, and stay creative! 


No comments:

Post a Comment