Saturday, July 18, 2020

Storms Never Last

Hello everyone!  I thought I would pop in to share a card I made with more Lavinia Stamps. I'm sorry, I'm obsessed!   This one is made with one of the Whimsical Hares and the Meadow Mushroom.






I stamped the silhouettes in Versafine Claire Nocturne.  I used my Inktense watercolor pencils to add color to the underside of the mushrooms.  I sat down one evening and made a whole bunch of backgrounds from all different types of papers and inks, just to experiment.  Sadly, I didn't write down what I used, or the colors, or anything, so I will have no way to recreate any of them or tell you what I used.  Sigh.  But, the other side to that is every time I make a background it's a surprise! Lol.

For the inside, I typed my sentiment and then decorated with the same wildflowers and a butterfly from Lavina stamps set called, Butterflies.




That's all for now. I just got a new shipment from Lavinia World Store and I have some creating to do.  I'm going to enter this one in the Lavinia World Challenge Blog, too.  You can find them, here. Thanks for stopping by!


Challenges:

Lavinia World Challenges #31



6 comments:

  1. This is adorable, love everything about it! Thanks for playing along at Lavinia World!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card. Love the soft colours you used to create your scene. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lavinia World Challenges. We hope to see you again next time. Have a wonderful day, and stay safe and healthy!
    ♥ Lena ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! love the background. Thank you for joining us at LWC, Alina DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous idea for under the mushrooms! Your card is adorable. Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
    Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Thanks for sharing at Lavinia World Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how the bunny is using the mushroom as and umbrella! Great scene! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

    ReplyDelete