Saturday, July 25, 2020

Mini Gorjuss Girls

Hello everyone!  Quick post to share some cards I made with my mini collectable Gorjuss girls stamps from Santoro. For some reason, I just love these little things.  I had collected several of these stamps, but never used them. I have been jumping in and out of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge with Kathy over at the Daily Marker.   The challenge is such a great idea to keep you coloring.  Even if it's just a little each day. 


I kept these cards very simple.  I wanted the focal point to be my Gorjuss girl.  The one above I colored with Copics on Xpressit paper then cut her out to put her on the card.  This is a side fold A2 card.  

The one below, I colored with Prismacolor pencils directly onto the Neenah Desert Sand paper then mounted her on a plain A2 horizontal, top-fold white card base. 


The one below is colored with Copics on Hamilco #110 cardstock.   I'm on the fence about this paper.  I really like, but it's very fibrous when you cut it.  So, you have rough edges.   I'll have to try a different cutter.  The color is a cool bright white and it takes inks well.  I used my new Raindrop stencil from Newton's Nook Designs with Sky ink from CTMH to make it rain.  I used a brush and the same ink to make her a huge puddle to stand in. I haven't decided exactly what the sentiment will be for this one. 


That's it for me tonight.  I'm off to color some and try to make Day #25 on the coloring challenge.  I'm going to enter one of these in the challenge over at Lavinia World.  Thanks for stopping by.   Stay safe and stay creative!

Challenges:

Lavinia World Challenges #31 - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous coloring and the cards are so sweet! Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges. Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy, just the sweetest..i love them all! Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
    Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are adorable! I love those stamps, they are just so precious! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

    ReplyDelete