Thursday, July 30, 2020

More Bunny Fun

Hello everyone!  I'm back to share another card.  I used the same little hare as the previous card.  I entered this card in the Lavinia World Challenge Blog, as well as the bunny under the mushroom.



This background was also made with Distress Oxide Ink.  Sadly, I couldn't tell you which ones.  I made a whole of backgrounds one day to experiment and this was one of them.  The card is a slimline which fits nicely in a standard #10 envelope.  I imagine the sentiment on the inside will be a "Thanks for everything you do" type of sentiment.  For now, it remains blank.   I used the same hare and mushroom stamps, but added Tree Branch, mini Fairy Lantern, Luna Buds, and the leaves from the Fairy Door stamp set.  His friends are from the Dancing Fairies Stamp set.  The hills were created with Versafine Claire Ink in Twilight. 

The card below is a mini card measuring 2.5" x 3.5."   I had a little strip left from my bunny in the rain card.  I really liked that background, so I didn't want to waste it. Making tiny cards is one of my favorite things to do.  I never throw away good background scraps!


As for the bunny card I had previously posted and entered in the Lavinia World Challenge Blog challenge, I won! 




They have a new challenge every two weeks.  Definitely go back and check them out.  They have so many beautiful creations to inspire you. 

That's it for me tonight.  Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time, stay safe and stay creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment