Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Day 18 - Abstract Backgrounds

Hello everyone!  I'm still behind on homework from Online Card Classes Spring Card Camp 2 class.  Yana Smakula showed how to make simple, yet colorful and abstract, backgrounds for your cards.  I must say, I probably wouldn't have tried this on my own.  I made three cards and still had several backgrounds leftover for future use.



For the pink card, I used inks from Hero Arts.  I have a few mini sets.  These colors were Butter Bar, Fresh Peach, Pale Tomato, and Crimson.   The graphic design flower stamp is from Altenew.  The second card is made with inks from Close to My Heart in Pacifica, Lagoon, Pear, and Sunny Yellow.  In both card designs the only thing used was the stamp pad.   These were fun.  I'll be sure to share the others if they get made into cards.  

I'm going to try to get caught up tomorrow.  Until then, thanks for stopping by!  Stay home, stay safe, and stay creative. 

For some reason Instagram has made it difficult to upload to inlinkz.  If you would like to see more cards, you can find me on Instagram @stacy_scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment