Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Day 20 - Window Weaving

Hello everyone!  Day 20 at Online Card Classes' Spring Card Camp 2 was all about window weaving with Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner.    This technique is an excellent way to use up your scraps.  Using scraps is one of my favorite things to do.  The weaving part was very therapeutic, as well.    I made two cards, but I could make a lot more with the scraps I have.


These were fun.  I got a little carried away with the blue card.   The weaving makes it a bit busy and then I kept adding to that.  I just couldn't  help myself.  I had scraps to use.   My idea for this card was something totally different.  I was going to try to make that one more masculine.  As you can see, it didn't turn out that way...lol.  The other one I tried to keep simple.

Day 20 was the last day for the card class.  These two classes have been fun and made me so productive. I had not made any cards in a very long time and between these two classes I have made well over 50 cards.  That's more than I have made in a year!    If you get the chance to take a class from OCC, definitely do it.  I'll be waiting for the next class.

Until next time, stay home, stay safe, and stay creative!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards! Will miss this class so much. . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do miss it. Was so much fun. Can't wait for the next one.

      Delete