Monday, September 28, 2020

Dreamscapes with Lunar Buds

Hello everyone!  I wanted to share a couple of cards I made using another piece of paper from the Dreamscapes 8x8 paper pack from Lavinia Stamps.  I do love these papers for backgrounds.  I with they were a little thicker and maybe a different texture, but the designs are so pretty.

The first one was a horizontal side-fold card featuring Jaylar and Christopher Caterpillar.  The background looked like Lunar Buds, so I focused on them as well.  I used my new mini mushroom stamp, as well.    Versafine Claire ink in Monarch was used to create the moon and burnish the edges.  Everything was stamped in Versafine Clarie Nocturne.  I used my Prismacolor pencils to highlight the lunar buds.   You can't see the sparkle here, but it's there!  Wink of Stella and Gellyroll Stardust pens were used to add the sparkle. 

 
The next one is a standard A2 top-fold card.  I used the same background paper as the one above.  This one features one of the Whimsical Hares, Fairy Bells, Lunar Buds, Berry Leaves, and the dragonfly from the Bugs set.  I used Versafine Claire in Rain Forest to make the hills, and then Monarch for the moon and edges.   The images are stamped in Nocturne. 
 


I have really had fun creating these scenes.  I have some more scraps from this paper that I will create something with.  I'll be sure to post when I do.  Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog's challenge this week is Animal Antics.  I will be entering this card in that.  I will also be entering it into the bi-weekly Lavinia World Challenges #36, which is anything goes.

That's all for me tonight.  Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Your colors and stamping are soooo wonderful, Stacy! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
    Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Bonnie! and thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done. Love the colours you used to create your magical scenes. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lavinia World Challenges. We hope to see you again next time. Have a wonderful day, and stay safe and healthy!
    ♥ Lena ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely project, thank you for sharing it with us at Lavinia World Challenge https://laviniaworldchallenges.blogspot.com/

    Ania DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stacy both of your cards are gorgeous! The colors look amazing! Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

    ReplyDelete