Sunday, September 13, 2020

Nobody Gets Me Like You

Hello everyone!  I wanted to share with you today a card I made using the new Fairy Hugs backgrounds from Lavinia World Store.  This background actually came as a sample in one my previous orders.  It does not have the coating that the Lavinia Scenescapes has and it is double sided.  It reminded me of a forest scene, so that is what it became.   I'm not a fan of spiders, or bugs, but Lavinia does have some neat little bug stamps.  Christopher caterpillar needed a friend, so I gave him one. 


These backgrounds come in a 6x6 sheet.  I cut this one down to make a 5x7 card.  Everything is stamped in Versafine Claire Nocturne.  The ground is Versafine Claire in Rain Forest.  The sentiment is from a SSS stamp set called "Love This" from years ago (2013 maybe?)  I added some color to my berries with Inktense pencils and burnished the edges with Versafine Claire Medieval Blue.   You can't see it from this picture, but there are Stardust sparkles all over the mushroom and throughout the foilage. I added a little heart from my stash for a bit of color.  I didn't want it being too dark.  I wanted to add some white highlights to everything, but I'll be honest, I was scared I would mess it all up..lol.  Maybe next time. 

That's it for me today.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment