Sunday, September 6, 2020

Calla Lilies

 Hello everyone!  Dropping in to share a couple of cards I made with the Altenew Paint-a-Flower stamp for September, Calla Lily.  


This one I colored with my Copics markers.  They are both standard size A2 side-fold cards.  I have been using Hamilco White #110 cardstock.  I was trying to find an alternative to Copic Xpressit and Neena Solar White.  For the price, I have been very satisfied with this paper.  It takes in very well. 

The card below was stamped on Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor paper and embossed with Ranger super fine detail Liquid Platinum.  It's my all around favorite gold-toned embossing powder.  I broke out the Prima water colors for this one.  I struggle with watercolor.  I ended up using my Inktense pencils to color the flowers in order to get the color I wanted.

 
I have enjoyed the Paint-a-Flower stamp sets so far.  I'll be honest, this one was a little hard to color for me.  Uncolored this image is hard to follow.  Maybe it's just my old eyes :) 
 
 
That's it for me, for now.  Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment